Atlas International Travel Medical Insurance
Review the Atlas International Insurance for USA citizens or foreign nationals traveling abroad outside America, this American visitor insurance meets Schengen visa consulate requirements for Europe Travel and is available for anyone traveling outside America and outside their home country, for a minimum of 5 days up to a maximum of one year (364 days).
Quote and Buy Atlas International Insurance online for any American US citizen individual and/or family traveling abroad outside USA, or any non-US citizen traveling to any nation outside the U.S. and home country. Atlas Internationalis a short-term travel medical insurance for health coverage outside home country, extendable and renewable up to 12 months of coverage. Atlas International Insurance is a leading visitor travel medical insurance plan for visitors, and is designed to take the risk out of international travel and includes coverage for emergency medical evacuation, natural disasters, acts of terrorism, complications of pregnancy, incidental trips home, and offers pre-existing condition visitor insurance coverage. The Atlas International policy is renewable or extendable for a maximum of 364 days.
Review the Atlas Travel Insurance Brochure for the summary of benefits table, or the Atlas Travel Insurance Description of Coverage document for plan details and more information. Renew Atlas Travel Insurance or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Atlas International Travel Insurance is extendable and renewable up to 12 months (364 days) of continuous coverage.
If you prefer not to apply online using the form below, you can also print and complete paper application, mail/fax the Atlas Travel Medical Insurance Application along with premium payment, calculate the quoted rates using the supplied rate table.
Atlas International Insurance is administered worldwide by Tokio Marine HCC – MIS Group, and policy underwritten by Lloyds, the oldest underwriter in the world.
Atlas Essential Insurance Review
Atlas International Travel Medical Insurance is designed for international travels outside their home country, and tourist traveling outside America for sightseeing, and Atlas International Insurance is for travelers outside America who are going abroad to any foreign country.
- Eligibility: Visitors to USA or international travelers outside their home country (age more than 14 days).
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage choices from US$50,000 to US$2,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers ages 65 to 79 years, the maximum coverage is limited to $50,000 or $100,000, and for ages 80 years and older it is reduced to only $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000, US$2500 or US$5000 deductible per certificate/renewal period.
- Coinsurance: For treatment received outside the PPO network, 20% coinsurance applies for the first $5000 in eligible expenses beyond the chosen plan deducible. For eligible U.S. claims incurred inside the PPO network, the coinsurance amount is waived and the plans pays 100% after the chosen plan deductible.
- Policy Duration: Minimum certificate period of 5 days to maximum coverage/renewal period of 1 year (364 days).
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Only acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage is available with this plan for ages below 80 years. For age below 65 years, up to selected medical maximum for the entire coverage period, and up to $25K per coverage period for Emergency Medical Evacuation. For ages 65-79 years, up to $100K medical maximum per coverage period, and for ages above 80 years, this benefit is NOT available. Please refer to the “Description of Coverage” document for plan exclusions which are not covered.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Lloyd’s, the oldest and largest insurance market in the world.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by Tokio Marine HCC – Medical Insurance Services Group.