Atlas Group Travel Medical Insurance
Atlas Group Travel Medical Insurance plan is for groups of 5 or more, non-US citizens visiting USA or traveling outside their home country, or US citizens traveling abroad, for 5 days up to one year, 10% discount for group rates.
Review the Atlas Group Insurance plan as an appropriate solution for groups of 5 or more people who are visiting the USA or traveling to any other country. The Atlas Group travel health insurance comes with all the same benefits as the Atlas Travel Insurance plan for individuals and families, only difference being that you get the Atlas Group plan premium rate at a 10% discount for group rates.
The Atlas Group Travel Medical Insurance plan offers two coverage options: Atlas Group America and Atlas Group International. Any group of five or more members traveling internationally can purchase insurance coverage from 5 days up to one year. For whatever reason any group of five or more decides to travel abroad, you can save 10% on Atlas Group travel health insurance for USA or any foreign country by purchasing our Atlas Group Travel insurance plan.
Atlas Group Insurance is administered worldwide by WorldTrips (formerly Tokio Marine HCC – MIS Group), and the policy is underwritten by Lloyds, the oldest insurance market in the world.
Review the Atlas Group Travel Insurance Brochure for the summary of benefits table, or the Atlas Group Travel Insurance Description of Coverage document for plan details and more information. Renew Atlas Group Travel Insurance or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Atlas Group Travel Insurance is extendable and renewable up to 12 months (364 days) of continuous coverage.
To purchase coverage online for your entire team in a single policy, and to quote/buy to get a free instant quote, read all policy information and review the plan benefits, easily apply and Buy Atlas Group Travel Insurance.
Atlas Group Insurance Review
Atlas Group America Insurance is designed for groups of 5+ foreigners visiting USA, and tourist traveling to America for sightseeing, and Atlas Group International Insurance is for groups of 5+ travelers outside America who are going abroad to any foreign country.
- Eligibility: Groups of 5 or more visitors to USA or international travelers outside their home country (age more than 14 days).
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage choices from US$50,000 to US$2,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers ages 65 to 79 years, the maximum coverage is limited to $50,000 or $100,000, and for ages 80 years and older it is reduced to only $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000, US$2500 or US$5000 deductible per certificate/renewal period.
- Coinsurance: For treatment received outside the PPO network, 20% coinsurance applies for the first $5000 in eligible expenses beyond the chosen plan deducible. For eligible U.S. claims incurred inside the PPO network, the coinsurance amount is waived and the plans pays 100% after the chosen plan deductible.
- Policy Duration: Minimum certificate period of 5 days to maximum coverage/renewal period of 1 year (364 days).
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the Atlas Group Travel Plan Brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Only acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage is available with this plan for ages below 80 years. For age below 65 years, up to selected medical maximum per coverage period, and up to $25K per coverage period for Emergency Medical Evacuation. For ages 65-79 years, up to $100K medical maximum per coverage period, and for ages above 80 years, this benefit is NOT available. Please refer to the “Description of Coverage” document for plan exclusions which are not covered. Review Atlas Group Travel Plan Description of Coverage for policy details and exclusions.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Lloyd’s, the oldest and largest insurance market in the world.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by WorldTrips (formerly Tokio Marine HCC – Medical Insurance Services Group).
Atlas Group Travel Medical Insurance
Atlas Group Travel Medical Insurance plan offers short-term coverage for medical expenses from unexpected injuries or illnesses that may occur for any group that is traveling outside of their home country. Accidental death benefits with a principal sum pay out up to $25,000 per member is included. Atlas Group travel medical insurance plan pays for return of mortal remains in the instance of the death of the international visitor on the foreign group trip, which includes any preparation and air and/or ground transportation of bodily remains back to the home country. Atlas Group covers emergency dental care also.
The Atlas Group Travel insurance for group medical coverage provides a Trip Interruption benefit in instances such as major destruction to their home or death of an immediate family member, providing the insured group member the payment to return to their nearest terminal in their home country. Atlas Group Travel plan also standardly include trip interruption, lost checked luggage, acts of terrorism, political evacuation. Hazardous sports coverage for extreme sport activities such as bungee jumping, sky diving, mountain climbing or zip lining, etc are covered by adding the optional Sports Rider to the Atlas Group travel insurance plan. Emergency Reunion is also included, and provides benefits to help pay for a relative of the member to travel to the hospital where the member is an inpatient, along with and reasonable lodging also. In the case of accompanying adult member is admitted as to a hospital and expected to be inpatient 36 hours or more thus leaving the children unsupervised, Atlas Group travel health insurance will pay for covered minor children to return home. Also, free travel assistance services such as lost luggage tracking, interpreter services, assistance with replacing lost travel documents and more, are included.
Atlas Group Travel Health Insurance for Missionaries
Many of the church groups who are traveling overseas for missionary work which can be for a short-term duration on a mission with any church group or any other religious group or other volunteer organization. Domestic health insurance plan from your home country will not cover you while you are outside in a foreign location or any destination abroad. The Atlas Group Travel Medical Insurance for overseas missionaries on international trip or mission abroad is the best option.
Atlas Group Travel Medical Insurance for Students
Atlas Group Travel Insurance is suitable for groups of students visiting USA or international student groups who are planning a trip abroad, and covers group of student friends planning to camp or study overseas, such as a semester studying at a foreign university or college.
Buy Atlas Group Travel Medical Insurance
Atlas Group Travel Medical Insurance, or just the Atlas Group Travel Insurance, is designed for groups of 5 or more. The plan is similar to the Atlas Travel Insurance and is intended to take the risks out of international travel so that you can have an enjoyable and productive trip to any foreign country and your stay abroad in any country including the USA.
Click on the following link to Buy Atlas Group Travel Medical Insurance online for instant purchase – no medical check-up or paperwork is required to purchase the plan.
Atlas Group Travel Medical Insurance Plan Brochure
Click on the following link to read all the features and terms as explained in the Atlas Group Travel Medical Insurance Brochure online.
Atlas Group Travel Medical Insurance Paper Application
If you prefer not to apply online (link above), you can also print and complete paper application, mail/fax the Atlas Group Travel Insurance Application along with premium payment, calculate the quoted rates using the supplied rate table.