Atlas Medical Evacuation and Repatriation Only Insurance
Atlas MedEvac Insurance offers evacuation & repatriation only coverage for visiting USA, and excludes medical benefits and travel assistance features.
Atlas MedEvac Insurance is a low-cost basic plan for foreign nationals visiting USA, also suits individuals and/or family seeking cheap MEDEVAC coverage while traveling to America. Atlas MedEvac suits economical travelers needing just repatriation/evacuation benefits only coverage while visiting USA.
Atlas MedEvac is designed for international visitors to the United States seeking emergency medical evacuation and repatriation only coverage, or international students supplementing coverage to meet school or visa requirements. Atlas MedEvac Insurance benefits include Emergency Medical Evacuation, Repatriation of Remains and Local Burial or Cremation. Be prepared for your global travel with Atlas MedEvac plan offering emergency travel benefits and multi-lingual assistance available 365 days a year.
Atlas MedEvac Insurance plan is administered by Tokio Marine HCC – Medical Insurance Services Group, and the policy is underwritten by Lloyds, the oldest insurance entity in the world.
Review the Atlas MedEvac Insurance Brochure for the summary of benefits table, or the Atlas MedEvac Insurance Description of Coverage document for plan details and more information. Renew Atlas MedEvac Insurance or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Atlas MedEvac Insurance is extendable and renewable up to 12 months (364 days) of continuous coverage.
Atlas MedEvac Insurance Review
- Eligibility: Visitors to USA only (Age 50 years and below, older than 14 days).
- Suits international visitors seeking emergency medical evacuation and repatriation coverage.
- Designed for foreign students supplementing coverage to meet school or visa requirements.
- Anyone visiting USA needing Emergency Medical Evacuation & Repatriation only coverage.
- Provides worldwide evacuation coverage with Local Burial or Cremation.
- Ideal for anyone visiting USA while traveling outside their home country.
- No medical benefits included and does NOT cover sickness or injury.
- No health cover and does NOT cover acute onset of a pre-existing condition coverage.
- MedEvac plan for budget conscious travelers visiting USA or for travel abroad.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation: Plan offers benefits included up $50,000 USD.
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains: Plan covers up to $25,000 USD.
- Local Burial or Cremation: Coverage amount up to $5,000 USD provided.
- Duration: Minimum certificate period of 5 days to maximum coverage/renewal period of 1 year (364 days).
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage is NOT covered, there is no medical benefit included.
- Plan Brochure: Review the Atlas MedEvac Insurance Plan Brochure for policy details.
- Description of Coverage: Review the Atlas MedEvac Insurance Description of Coverage for policy exclusions and detailed information.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Lloyds, the oldest and largest insurance market in the world.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by Tokio Marine HCC Medical Insurance Services.