Atlas Premium America Insurance
Atlas Premium America is a premier visitors insurance with elite coverage features for non-US citizens visiting the USA. Atlas Premium International plan is for individuals or family traveling outside America and the travelers home country.
Quote and buy Atlas Premium Insurance online for non-US citizen visiting USA, best high-end comprehensive visitors health insurance plan with elite coverage benefits for parents or relatives visiting USA, any individual and/or family traveling to America and outside home country. Atlas Premium plan is an elite visitor insurance with premier benefits and highest coverage and which is available to purchase from a minimum of 5 days up to a maximum of one year.
Atlas Premium America provides exceptional coverage features and best quality short-term international travel health insurance which is extendable and renewable. Compared to standard Atlas America Insurance, the Atlas Premium America Insurance offers several enhancements including no coinsurance limits to meet, higher coverage benefit limits for emergency medical evacuation and repatriation, emergency reunion, trip interruption, loss of checked baggage or luggage, crisis response and natural disaster benefit. This premium plan offers acute onset of pre-existing condition visitor insurance coverage for ages below 80 years.
To get a quote and buy the Atlas Premium visitor insurance policy, use the link Buy Atlas Premium Insurance to complete the application to purchase the premium plan online, ID cards and proof of coverage is sent instantly to your email.
Atlas Premium Insurance is administered worldwide by WorldTrips (formerly Tokio Marine HCC – MIS Group), and the policy is underwritten by Lloyds, the oldest insurance market in the world.
Review the Atlas Premium Insurance Brochure for the summary of benefits table, or the Atlas Premium Insurance Description of Coverage document for plan details and more information. Renew Atlas Premium Insurance or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Atlas Premium Insurance is extendable and renewable up to 12 months (364 days) of continuous coverage.
Atlas Premium Insurance Review
Atlas Premium America is designed for business travelers, also relatives or parents visiting USA, and tourist traveling to America for sightseeing, and Atlas Premium International is for travelers outside America who are going abroad to any foreign country.
- Eligibility: Visitors to USA or international travelers outside their home country (age more than 14 days).
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage choices from US$50,000 to US$2,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers ages 65 to 79 years, the maximum coverage is limited to $50,000 or $100,000, and for ages 80 years and older it is reduced to only $20,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000, US$2500 or US$5000 deductible per certificate/renewal period.
- Coinsurance: No coinsurance, the plans pays 100% after the chosen plan deductible.
- Policy Duration: Minimum certificate period of 5 days to maximum coverage/renewal period of 1 year (364 days).
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Only acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage is available with this plan for ages below 80 years. For age below 65 years, up to selected medical maximum (per coverage period), and up to $25K per coverage period for Emergency Medical Evacuation. For ages 65-79 years, up to $100K medical maximum (for each purchase period and any renewal thereof), and for ages above 80 years, this benefit is NOT available. Please refer to the “Description of Coverage” document for plan exclusions which are not covered.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Lloyd’s, the oldest and largest insurance market in the world.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by WorldTrips (formerly Tokio Marine HCC – Medical Insurance Services Group).