Atlas Multi-Trip Annual Travel Insurance
Atlas MultiTrip Insurance offers comprehensive annual travel medical coverage for multiple trips over the year. Atlas Multi-Trip plan is suited for corporate professional, business executives, or frequent travelers visiting USA or traveling outside home country.
Quote and Buy Atlas Multi Trip Insurance online offering comprehensive medical coverage for multiple trips of 30 or 45 days duration or less, as elected by the insured. Atlas Business Travel Insurance covers multiple trips in a year, for USA citizens traveling abroad, for non-US citizens traveling outside America to any destination country. Atlas MultiTrip is a short-term professional business travel health insurance, extendable and renewable up to 12 months of coverage.
Atlas Multi-Trip Insurance is a leading visitor travel medical insurance plan for visitors, and is designed to take the risk out of professional travel and includes coverage for emergency medical evacuation, natural disasters, acts of terrorism, complications of pregnancy, incidental trips home, and offers pre-existing condition visitor insurance coverage.
Atlas Multi Trip Insurance is administered worldwide by WorldTrips (formerly Tokio Marine HCC – MIS Group), and the policy is underwritten by Lloyds, the oldest insurance market in the world.
Renew Atlas Multi Trip Insurance or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Atlas Multi-Trip Insurance is extendable and renewable annually. If you need to renew or extend an existing Atlas MultiTrip policy, use the following link to Renew Atlas MultiTrip Insurance plan online.
For more details, review the Atlas Multi Trip Insurance Brochure, with in-depth coverage details available in the Atlas Multi Trip Insurance Description of Coverage document.
To purchase the policy, complete the online application to Quote and Buy Atlas Multi Trip Insurance. If you prefer not to apply online using the form below, you can also print and complete the paper application, mail/fax the Atlas Multi Trip Insurance Application along with premium payment, calculate the quoted rates using the supplied rate table.
Atlas MultiTrip Travel Insurance Review
Atlas MultiTrip Travel Insurance plan highlights and policy details are as follows:
- Eligibility: Frequent visitors to the USA or international travelers taking multiple trips outside their home country annually (age more than 14 days).
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage choices from US$50,000 to US$2,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers ages 65 to 79 years, the maximum coverage is limited to $50,000 or $100,000, and for ages 80 years and older it is reduced to only $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000, US$2500 or US$5000 deductible per certificate/renewal period.
- Coinsurance: For treatment received outside the PPO network, 20% coinsurance applies for the first $5000 in eligible expenses beyond the chosen plan deducible. For eligible U.S. claims incurred inside the PPO network, the coinsurance amount is waived and the plans pays 100% after the chosen plan deductible.
- Policy Duration: Annual certificate period of 1 year (364 days), extend policy to renew annually
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Only acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage is available with this plan for ages below 80 years. For age below 65 years, up to selected medical maximum per coverage period, and up to $25K per coverage period for Emergency Medical Evacuation. For ages 65-79 years, up to $100K medical maximum per coverage period, and for ages above 80 years, this benefit is NOT available. Please refer to the “Description of Coverage” document for plan exclusions which are not covered.
- Review the Atlas MultiTrip Insurance Brochure for plan summary of benefits.
- Review Atlas Multi Trip Plan Description of Coverage for policy details and exclusions.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Lloyd’s, the oldest and largest insurance market in the world.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by WorldTrips (formerly Tokio Marine HCC – Medical Insurance Services Group).