Atlas Essential America Insurance
Atlas Essential America for low-cost comprehensive visitors medical insurance for visiting the US on a budget. Atlas Essential International for individuals/family traveling outside America and home country.
Review Atlas Essential Insurance online for non-US citizen visiting USA, low-cost and budget comprehensive visitors medical insurance plan with basic coverage benefits for parents or relatives visiting USA, any individual and/or family traveling to America and outside home country. Atlas Essential plan is a cheaper option visitor insurance with comprehensive coverage which is available to purchase from a minimum of 5 days up to a maximum of one year.
Atlas Essential America provides basic coverage benefits and features standard in most short-term international travel health insurance, and it is also extendable and renewable. Compared to standard Atlas America Insurance, the Atlas Essential America Insurance offers many restrictions in features to contain costs. The Essential plan excludes coverage for acute onset of pre-existing conditions, sudden and unexpected acute dental pain, complications of pregnancy, emergency reunion, return of minor children, trip cancellation or loss of checked luggage, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Common Carrier Accidental Death benefit, hospital indemnity, identity theft assistance, and natural disaster benefit. Additionally, benefits are reduced such as after deductible, the plan pays 75% to the selected policy maximum, lower limits for emergency medical evacuation and return of mortal remains.
To get a quote and buy the policy, use the link Buy Atlas Essential Insurance to complete the application to purchase the plan online, ID cards and proof of coverage is sent instantly to your email.
Atlas Essential Insurance is administered worldwide by WorldTrips (formerly Tokio Marine HCC – MIS Group), and the policy is underwritten by Lloyds, the oldest insurance market in the world.
Review the Atlas Essential Insurance Brochure for the summary of benefits table, or the Atlas Essential Insurance Description of Coverage document for plan details and more information. Renew Atlas Essential Insurance or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Atlas Essential Insurance is extendable and renewable up to 12 months (364 days) of continuous coverage.
Atlas Essential Insurance Review
Atlas Essential America is designed for relatives or parents visiting USA, and tourist traveling to America for sightseeing, and Atlas Essential International is for travelers outside America who are going abroad to any foreign country.
- Eligibility: Visitors to USA or international travelers outside their home country (age more than 14 days).
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage from US$50,000 to US$2,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers ages 70 to 79 years, the maximum coverage is limited to $150,000 and for ages 80 years and older it is reduced to $20,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000, US$2500 or US$5000 deductible per certificate/renewal period.
- Coinsurance Amount: For treatment received outside the PPO network, 20% coinsurance applies for the first $5000 in eligible expenses beyond the chosen plan deducible. For eligible U.S. claims incurred inside the PPO network, the coinsurance amount is waived and the plans pays 100% after the chosen plan deductible.
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests, urgent care and emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included.
- Duration: Minimum certificate period of 5 days to maximum coverage/renewal period of 1 year (364 days).
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage is NOT covered, this benefit is NOT available in the Essential plan.
- Plan Brochure: Review the Atlas Essential Insurance Plan Brochure for policy details.
- Description of Coverage: Review the Atlas Essential Insurance Description of Coverage for policy exclusions and detailed information.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Lloyds, the oldest and largest insurance market in the world.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by WorldTrips (formerly Tokio Marine HCC -Medical Insurance Services Group).