StudentSecure International Student Insurance
Review the StudentSecure low-cost international student health insurance plan for foreign students studying in USA or outside home country. Quote, review and buy Student Secure Insurance that provides affordable student medical coverage with Select, Budget and Smart options.
StudentSecure Insurance is a low-cost plan for international students studying in USA or for foreign students inside or outside America and home country. Quote, review and buy Student Secure Insurance that provides cheap and affordable health coverage benefits protection for international students studying in the U.S., or for students outside home country in any foreign destination outside home country. StudentSecure plan is available from a minimum of 1 month up to a maximum of one year (364 days), and can be purchased one month prior to commencement of study.
Student Secure Insurance is designed to protect the students health across borders with benefits in Select, Budget and Smart options. Plan features include coverage for doctor visits, inpatient and outpatient hospital expenses, emergency medical evacuation, sports, mental health, maternity (Budget and Select) and more!. Student Secure Insurance is extendable and renewable in whole month periods up to 12 months of continuous coverage.
StudentSecure Insurance plan is administered by WorldTrips (formerly Tokio Marine HCC – MIS Group), and the policy is underwritten by Lloyds, the oldest insurance entity in the world.
Review the Student Secure Insurance Brochure for the summary of benefits table, or the Student Secure Insurance Description of Coverage document for plan details and more information. Renew Student Secure Insurance or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Student Secure Insurance is extendable and renewable up to 12 months (364 days) of continuous coverage.
Student Secure International Student Health Insurance
Student Secure Insurance is an excellent choice for international student insurance and the plan is available for students and program member participation in full time academic study or research.and offers the connivence of easy monthly payments.
StudentSecure international student health insurance plan is designed specifically to meet the needs of international students, academic researchers and scholars. The Student Secure Insurance meets or exceeds most government and visa requirements, plan is available for F-1/F-2 or J-1/J-2 US visa holders StudentSecure international student insurance also meets the requirements of many universities and colleges. With four distinct levels of coverage to choose from—Elite, Select, Budget, or Smart—students can find the plan that best fits their needs and budget. Each plan option is designed with needs of international students in mind, and includes coverage for student health center, eligible medical expenses, hospitalization, doctor visits, medical evacuation in emergency, repatriation of remains, and whole lot more.
Student Secure Insurance Review
Student Secure Insurance policy plan review and highlights of coverage:
- Eligibility: International students studying (full-time) outside their home country (age more than 14 days). Medical coverage for students, families and groups while studying abroad.
- Dependents: Coverage for students, groups, and/or their spouses and unmarried dependent children traveling with them.
- Plan Choice: Student Secure offers four levels of benefits: Elite, Select, Budget, and Smart.
- Instant Purchase: Immediate coverage proof available, print virtual ID cards online after purchase.
- Policy Maximum: Plan maximums limits up to $500,000 (Elite), $300,000 (Select), $250,000 (Budget), $200,000 (Smart) plans
- Deductible: Choice of deductible per incident/accident per insured member.
- Coinsurance: Choice of coinsurance options to pay after meeting the chosen deductible amount.
- Duration: Minimum certificate period of 5 days to maximum coverage renewable up to 48 months, if minimum of one month is purchased.
- PPO Network: NO PPO network, freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice.
- US Visa: Plan meets US student insurance requirements for F-1, F-2, J-1, J-2, M-1. M2 visa.
- Pregnancy/Childbirth: Maternity/newborn care included in coverage.
- Mental health covered, benefits include access of Student Health Center.
- MedEvac: Emergency medical evacuation coverage available
- Sports: College sports participation is included in coverage
- Vaccines: COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 vaccine added to eligible list of covered vaccines (benefit amount remains at $150)
- Other Features: Return of Mortal Remains, Incidental Home Country Coverage.
- Coverage Benefits: Hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment and doctor visits. Covered charges is provided for eligible expenses and/or benefits only, examples include instances of Hospital Room and Board, Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Local Ambulance, Prescription Drugs, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Hospital Emergency Room (ER), Pre-admission tests and/or Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, MRI, etc. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits. Only eligible expenses and/or benefits are included, not all treatment instances are covered, not all Rx drugs covered including ongoing prescriptions, please refer to the “Exclusions” section as in the “Description of Coverage” sample document for list of plan exclusions.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Coverage for Acute onset of pre-existing conditions is available with this plan, provides up to selected Medical Maximum per coverage period, and up to $25K per coverage period for Emergency Medical Evacuation.
- Exclusions: Please refer to the “Description of Coverage” sample document for entire list of excluded items and exact policy term definitions.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Lloyd’s, the oldest and largest insurance market in the world.
- Administrator: WorldTrips (formerly Tokio Marine HCC – Medical Insurance Services Group) is a coverholder at Lloyd’s, and the plan administrator.