Atlas America Insurance
Atlas Travel Medical Insurance
Visitor Medical Insurance for visitors to USA, foreign tourists visiting USA, business travel to America, new immigrants in USA, international students, & overseas travelers.
Atlas America Visitor Insurance is a private travel medical insurance for health & medical protection for relatives, in-laws, family, friends, parents visiting USA.
Short-term travel health insurance with accident & sickness coverage benefits for individuals, families or groups visiting the United States or traveling outside America.
Atlas America Insurance
Instant Quote & Buy Online
Atlas Travel Medical Insurance
Visitor Secure Insurance
Atlas America Visitor Insurance
Atlas America Insurance plan is a visitor medical insurance or travel health insurance, the Atlas Travel Medical Insurance provides travel medical insurance coverage, whether you are visiting USA or traveling internationally for business or pleasure. Atlas travel medical insurance plans are available from a minimum of 5 days up to a maximum of one year (364 days). At no additional cost, the Atlas Travel Series adds coverage for adventure sports, emergency medical evacuation, acts of terrorism and complications of pregnancy.
Atlas Travel Insurance plan is an excellent visitor medical insurance policy designed for for parents, in-laws, relatives, friends, tourists, and foreign travelers visiting the United States of America (USA). Atlas Insurance provides Accident and Sickness medical coverage, outpatient/inpatient medical protection with emergency room or urgent care center use reimbursements, travel assistance benefits, and much more to individuals and families while visiting the United States (US) or traveling outside America.
Atlas Group Travel Insurance plan is ideal for groups of 5 or more US and/or non-US Citizens traveling outside their home country for 5 days up to one year. Atlas Group Travel Medical Insurance is the best plan for groups of church missionaries, student groups, and business executives or any other group of at least 5 members visiting USA or traveling overseas, along with a savings of 10% compared to the individual policy rate.
||Visiting USA or traveling outside of your Home Country and are at least 14 days old are eligible to purchase the Atlas Travel Plan coverage. If you are a non-US citizen, your Home Country is the country where you principally reside and receive regular mail. If you are a US citizen, your Home Country is always the United States, regardless of the location of your Principal Residence.
||For age below 70, choice of maximum medical coverage is $50,000 thru $1,000,000 for life of plan (and not per injury or sickness). For 70 - 79 age group, coverage is limited to $100,000. For 80+ age group, max. coverage is $10,000. It is maximum amount of all benefits, except for Emergency Medical Evacuation, Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Common Carrier Accidental Death.
||Annual deductible choice of $0, $100, $250, $500, $1,000 or $2,500 per Certificate Period per Person (If plan needed for U.S. J1 visa health insurance, select deductible options as marked).
||Atlas America Insurance is for non-U.S. citizens who are visitors to USA or traveling outside home country.
Atlas International Insurance is for Americans traveling abroad and needing cross-border medical coverage.
|Visitor Secure Insurance is an affordable low-cost plan with fixed benefits.
Use the product selection tool to pick the best plan for your coverage needs.
||For treatment received inside USA: After the policy deductible selected is paid in full, the program pays 80% of the next $5,000 of Eligible Expenses after the Deductible, then 100% to the Overall Maximum Limit.
Coinsurance will be waived if expenses are incurred within the Atlas PPO network and expenses are submitted to Plan Administrator for review and payment directly to the health care provider.
|For treatment received outside the U.S.: After the chosen plan deductible is paid fully out-of-pocket, the plan pays 100% to the selected Medical Maximum up to the overall maximum Limit.
- Hospital emergency room and board charges, Hospital Indemnity
- Local Ambulance, physician visits, surgeon fees, doctor charges
- Pre-admission test/Laboratory/Hospital intensive care unit costs
- Diagnostics, X-Rays, prescription drugs are covered
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD & D) and Common Carrier Accidental benefit
- Terrorism, natural disaster, adventure sports benefit included
- Emergency Dental charges for sudden tooth pain is covered
||Acute Onset of a Pre-Existing Condition: If you are under age 70, you are covered for an Acute Onset of a Pre-existing Condition. Coverage is available up to USD $50,000 for policy maximum for US$50,000 option, for all other policy maximums, the pre-ex coverage is adjusted to a benefit maximum of US$100,000 of Eligible Medical Expenses. Also included in this is coverage up to $25,000 for Emergency Medical Evacuation. An acute onset of a pre-existing condition is a sudden and unexpected outbreak or recurrence of a pre-existing condition which occurs spontaneously and without advance symptoms. Treatment must be obtained within 24 hours of the sudden and unexpected outbreak or recurrence.
|Plan Duration or Period
||Minimum of 5 days to maximum of 12 months (364 days) of coverage
|Provider PPO Network
||Atlas Insurance Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) network - Atlas Insurance Provider Network
|Buy Atlas Insurance
||Get instant online quote and apply & purchase policy online the Atlas America Insurance
||Get plans premiums along with an instant online quote for Atlas America Insurance
||Renew Atlas Insurance Online is available when plan is purchased for at least 5 days, extend coverage without letting policy lapse.
||Print and complete paper application, mail/fax the Atlas Travel Medical Insurance Application along with premium payment, calculate the quoted rates using the supplied rate table.
||Download and print the HCCMIS Insurance Claims Form to submit for claims reimbursement.
||Review Atlas Insurance plan exclusions information.
||Plan Administration by HCC Medical Insurance Services (HCCMIS), a top rated American Visitor Insurance provider, which is a subsidiary of HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HCC), which is a leading international specialty insurance group company.
||Atlas Travel Insurance plans are underwritten by Lloyd's [Rating of A (excellent) by A.M. Best Company, and 'A+' (Strong) from Standard & Poor's]. Lloyd's of London is the largest and oldest insurance market in the world.
||Following are the plan changes and enhancements from April 1, 2014 for Atlas America, Atlas International, Atlas MultiTrip and Atlas Group plans:
- Up to $100,000 of coverage offered for members ages 70 to 79 under Atlas Travel and Atlas Group.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment benefit increased to $50,000 for members ages 18 to 69.
- Emergency Reunion benefit increased from $15,000 to $50,000.
- The Atlas MultiTrip annual plan improved with added coverage options and benefits:
- Coverage length options of both 30 days and 45 days.
- Up to $100,000 in coverage for the acute onset of a pre-existing condition.
- Terrorism coverage of up to $50,000.
- Physical therapy coverage.
- Adventure sports coverage no longer includes paragliding and kitesurfing.
- Rates updated for Atlas Travel, Atlas Group, and Atlas MultiTrip.
Following are the plan changes and enhancements from April 1, 2013 for Atlas America, Atlas International, and Atlas Group plans:
- Acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage , benefit limit adjusted to policy maximum for US$50,000 option, all other policy maximums adjusted to a benefit maximum of US$100,000
- Added coverage for additional medical professionals including Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.), Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA), and Physician Assistants (PA)
- Added Atlas America eligibility for individuals 80+ age with a policy max of $10,000
- Added free child up to age 10 with each parent; maximum of two free children.
- Updated Physical Therapy benefit to a per day maximum from a per visit maximum
- Removed benefit limitations and exclusions on cardiovascular events
- Added specific list of non-covered sports for hazardous sports coverage as specified in the plan brochure
Earlier plan changes and enhancements from August 1, 2012 for Atlas America, Atlas International, Atlas Professional, and Atlas Group plans:
- Acute onset of pre-existing medical condition coverage has been increased from US$20,000 to US$50,000.
- Non-U.S. citizens/residents whose travel excludes the U.S. can purchase up to a 365 day certificate period. All other members are limited to a 364 day certificate period maximum.
- Emergency Room (ER) treatment for illness - A $200 co-pay will apply (in addition to the deductible) if not admitted to the hospital as an impatient. Only applicable to claims incurred inside the U.S.
- Urgent Care Facility Benefit - Deductible is waved and replaced with a $50 co-pay when claim is incurred at an Urgent Care Facility. Only applicable to claims incurred inside the U.S.
- Cardiovascular Events limited to $50,000 for ages 55-79 with specified contributing conditions. All others limited to overall policy maximum unless pre-ex or acute onset.
- Increased benefit for Return of Minor Children with maximum increased to $50,000 .
- Added Local Burial or Cremation Benefit with $5,000 lifetime limit.
- Non-U.S. Citizens permitted a maximum of 30 days per 3 month period incidental home country coverage for Atlas Travel and Atlas Group members.
- Acute onset of dental pain coverage has been increased to a maximum of $250 per certificate period.
- Coverage for adventure sports (previously only available under the Sports Rider) are now included in all Atlas policies at no additional cost.